to get on a medical managed program
to help lose weight and get in shape
- Diet and exercise alone may not work for 90% of the population. Many people struggle to reach their goal weight and often give up due to fluctuations. Joining a medical managed weight loss program can significantly improve your chances of success, providing the guidance to achieve lasting results.
- You know what you need to do but find it challenging to stay on track. Being part of a program with medication management can help you stay accountable and motivated!
- Weight loss medications often help reduce sugar spikes, which are closely linked to the aging process. By managing sugar levels, you can potentially slow down the signs of aging, and decrease the risk of developing excess belly fat.
- Obesity-related health costs can add up, with the average American spending $30,000 a year on health-related expenses due to obesity. Additionally, around $5,000 is spent annually on junk food and snacking. Joining a managed weight loss program can help you save money in the long run by promoting a healthier lifestyle.
- Excessive snacking, especially on high-sugar foods, is a common hindrance to weight loss. Medical weight loss programs can provide medications and strategies to help you curb your sugar cravings!