Semaglutide Weight Loss Program
What is the Weight Loss Program: IV DRIPS Weight Loss Program is designed to empower, allowing you to take greater control of your life by pairing revolutionary weight loss injections with minimal restrictions and subtle changes to diet and exercise.
How It Works: We make joining our program offering simple and convenient. Our medical team will meet with you via video call (consultation) to discuss the program, go over details specific to your lifestyle and goals, and review both your bloodwork & medical history to confirm your eligibility for the program. Once approved, your Semaglutide prescription will be filled along with a scheduled one-on-one Zoom appointment to teach and support you in successfully performing your self injections (initial program). At the end of the first term you will be automatically enrolled in the our program; each month, you will chat with our medical team to get your refill and continue your weight loss journey in the easiest yet most effective way!
Our medical team will go over the program with you and see if you are a good fit! We will discuss the program’s benefits and address any questions you may have. Your consultation includes a weight assessment and blood work review by our Nurse Practitioner.Schedule Appointment
Please note, the $125 consultation with Nurse Practitioner is a non-refundable charge and client must provide a current blood work report at the time of their consultation appointment.
*All appointments are considered pending as soon as submitted. Once you are matched with a Nurse Practitioner, the appointment is considered confirmed and the cancellation policy will go into effect. Please note, same day appointments are not a guarantee.
What is Semaglutide: Revolutionizing treatment for obesity and chronic overweight conditions, Semaglutide (prescribed under brand names Wegovy and Ozempic ) is the first FDA approved weight-loss drug to come to market since 2014. Administered by self-injection under the skin once each week, Semaglutide works by mimicking a hormone–termed glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) which targets the body’s appetite controlling receptors including the brain– GLP-1 effectively triggers the brain’s “I’m full” triggers after eating.
How can Semaglutide help me: Approximately 70% of Americans are currently obese or overweight which is related to many health issues. Designed to help you take control of your future, joining our program and losing weight will reduce the likelihood of a variety of health risks such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and stroke. This medication works by causing you to feel full earlier, which in turn both reduces your caloric intake, simultaneously keeping you fuller for longer, while reducing your desire to munch and snack–say goodbye to that nagging sweet tooth! Semaglutide also works to slow down “gastric emptying”–the process by which stomach contents are transferred into the first portion of the small intestine in the digestive process. Over time however, the efficacy of the impact decreases, at which point our medical team may make changes to your prescribed weekly dose.
Semaglutide Weight Loss Series
$799 / TERM
You will be in an 6-8-week program where you will receive your personalized supply of Semaglutide injections, a nurse practitioner consultation and follow up, a virtual nurse visit for your first injection, self injection instructions, and injection supplies.
- Zofran (anti-nausea medication) prescription
- Virtual nurse visit for instructions on proper self-injection
- Scheduled check-ins with Nurse Practitioner
- Nutritional and lifestyle modification guidance from the medical team
Semaglutide weight loss program average duration of two months, but subject to change due to individual tolerance and titration dosing.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING / SUPPLY FEES MAY APPLY.
Please be advised we are currently experiencing longer than average prescription processing times and experiencing delays which we are working to resolve. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Terms & Conditions:
- A minimum of two term program purchase.
- The program starts from the day of consultation and prescription.
- The program fee will be a one time charge for the 6-8-week term.
- The program is not refundable.
- Self-Injection teachings will be conducted through zoom unless requested otherwise.
- Terms cannot be purchased individually, even upon reenrollment
SEMAGLUTIDE WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM QUALIFICATION, CANCELLATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:We strive to provide convenient and efficient healthcare services through virtual visits with our Nurse Practitioners (NPs) and Nurses. We understand that circumstances may arise that require you to reschedule or cancel your appointment. To ensure smooth operations and provide the best possible care for all our patients, we have implemented the following fee policy:
Rescheduling a Virtual NP or Nurse Visit
- If you need to reschedule your virtual NP or Nurse visit more than 12 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time, there will be no fee.
- If you request to reschedule your virtual NP or Nurse visit within 12 hours of the scheduled appointment time, a rescheduling fee of $40 will be applicable.
Cancellation or No Show for a Virtual NP Consult
- If you cancel your virtual NP consult less than 12 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time, a cancellation fee of $125 will be charged.
- If you do not show up for your virtual NP consult without any prior notice, a no-show fee of $125 will be charged.
Cancellation or No Show for a Virtual Nurse Visit
- If you cancel your virtual Nurse visit less than 12 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time, a cancellation fee of $100 will be charged.
- If you do not show up for your virtual Nurse visit without any prior notice, a no-show fee of $100 will be charged.
Please note the following:
- A grace period of 10 minutes will be provided for all virtual visits with our NPs or Nurses. If you join the virtual visit after the 10-minute mark, you will be considered a “No Show,” and the corresponding no-show fee will be charged.
- All fees mentioned above are non-refundable and will be charged to the payment method associated with your account.
- If you have extenuating circumstances or emergency situations that prevent you from attending your virtual visit, please contact our customer support team as soon as possible to discuss your situation.